Sunday, December 16, 2012

Purple Lady and some coffee filter flowers

I have been working on some coffee filter flowers that turned out pretty cool. I am sorry that the quality of these are so bad, I took them with my cell phone camera. I will definitely get some better photos with my Cannon. They were so much fun to make and I used a little acrylic paint, mod podge, glimmer mists and added to a small amount of water. Soaked them and formed them into shape. They are stiff and hold their shape nicely. They will be great for some upcoming projects and cost next to nothing to make.
I finished this tag a few months ago but haven't published until now. The tag is about 4 inches while by 7.5 inches tall. I used seam binding for the tie at the top and made a homemade charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment